Midwest Winter Weather Waiver
Sun Country flights have not been cancelled but may experience delays due to forecasted winter weather conditions in the Midwest. Please be sure to check your flight status frequently.
- Effective 5:00 pm, CT (Central Time), April 9, 2013, Sun Country Airlines will allow passengers who purchased tickets prior to effective date and time that are confirmed to travel to/from Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN April 10-11, 2013, to rebook to another Sun Country flight one time with no additional charges, provided space is available within the same cabin as the original ticket.
- Tickets must be rebooked prior to original scheduled departure and must be from the same departure city and to the same destination.
- Changes to departure city and/or destination are subject to the fare difference if the price of the new ticket is higher.
- Travel must commence by April 18, 2013. Tickets remain non-refundable.
- This waiver does not apply to any changes made prior to this effective time/date.
For those passengers who have booked air only reservations through Sun Country Airlines and would like to reschedule, please contact Sun Country Airlines Reservations Department at: 800-359-6786 (Toll-free) or 651-905-2737 (Minneapolis/St. Paul local) from 5am- midnight CT Monday - Sunday.
For those passengers who have booked a package through Sun Country Vacations and would like to reschedule, please contact Sun Country Vacations at: 877-411-1177 (Toll-free) or 651-905-2717 (Minneapolis/St. Paul Local) from 8:00am- 6:00pm CT Monday – Friday, 9:00am- 1:00pm CT Saturday and Closed on Sunday.