Sun Country Vacations, Top Ten Wine & Spirits and Northgate Liquors Wine Tour Getaway!
Take a Wine Adventure to California, hosted by WCCO 830! SOLD OUT
Want the ultimate Wine Lovers Trip?! Sun Country Vacations, Top Ten Wine & Spirits and Northgate Liquors have arranged the perfect Wine Tour for you, hosted by WCCO 830. WCCO radio personality
John Hines will be taking you to Wine Country with wine experts for a trip of a lifetime!
- Round trip airfare on Sun Country Airlines to San Francisco
- 3 night hotel accommodations at the Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel & Spa in Sonoma County
- Complimentary internet in rooms
- 15% off all meals (excluding alcohol) at the Hyatt Brasserie Restaurant
- Complimentary internet in rooms
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to vineyards on Friday & Saturday
- 6 Winery Tours throughout the weekend - Hosted by Top Ten Wine & Spirits and Northgate Liquors
- Lunch on both Friday & Saturday
- Cocktail party on Friday evening
- Live remote broadcast with WCCO's John Hines
- All taxes and fees (including first bag fee & seat selection)
- September 20 - Depart Minneapolis at 3:10pm, arriving in San Francisco at 5:10pm
- September 21 – 3 Winery Tours scheduled at the following vineyards:
- Benziger, Kendall Jackson and Martin Ray/Angeline - lunch will be provided
- Complimentary Cocktail Party at the Hyatt with John Hines and Top Ten Wine & Spirits and Northgate Liquors Wine Experts. Wine provided by Kenwood Vineyards.
- September 22 – 3 Winery Tours scheduled at the following vineyards:
- Ferrari Carano, Gustafson and Pedronceli with special WCCO 830 Live Remote Broadcast featuring John Hines - lunch will be provided.
- September 23 – Depart San Francisco at 10:00am, arriving in Minneapolis at 3:29pm
You will be staying at the Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa - a Tuscan villa set in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country. This Four Diamond Santa Rosa hotel is a short drive from 200 Sonoma wineries and a short walk to a myriad of shops, restaurants and more.
Limited space is available, please call Sun Country Vacations at 651-905-2717 or toll-free at 1-877-411-1177 to book today!
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (CST)
$989* per person for 3 night accommodations SOLD OUT
Click here to view *Additional taxes & fees
Terms & Conditions
Sun Country & WCCO 830 Wine Tour package of $989 is priced per person, based on double occupancy and includes roundtrip airfare from Minneapolis/St. Paul to San Francisco departing September 20, 2012 and returning September 23, 2012, 3 night accommodations with complimentary in-room internet and 15% off meals at the Brasserie Restaurant, round trip airport transfers from hotel and transfers included for all wine tours. This package requires an 13-day advance purchase and must be purchased by September 7, 2012 by 4:59pm CT. Stated packages are all inclusive and priced per person, based on double occupancy; airport and hotel taxes and fees are included package rate. Stated fare is for base ticket price and Federal Excise Tax only; other taxes and fees including the Federal segment tax of $3.70 per U.S. domestic flight segment, defined as one takeoff and landing; up to $18 per roundtrip in local airport Passenger Facility Charges; and the September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per U.S. Enplanement, up to $5 per one way or $10 per roundtrip are extra.
Packages are non refundable and may not be changed. Valid for travel/stay on September 20-23, 2012 ONLY. Package rates include room rate and taxes, incidentals are the responsibility of the guest upon check out. Tickets are non refundable and non changeable. Names can be changed for a $75.00 per ticket fee. If cancelled, NO TICKET VALUE REMAINS.
All rates are subject to change and subject to availability. Stated package rates are not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets. Not valid with any other promotions, discounts, Ufly Plus rates, SCV hotel and cruise packages, vouchers, gift cards or gift certificates. Seats are limited; Space may not be available on all flights; and subject to hotel availability. Schedules are subject to change. No credits or price adjustments can be made if the package rates or fares have changed after the purchase.
First bag fee is included in package price. Passengers may save money by checking their second bag for $30 each way if purchased more than 6 hours prior to outbound departure, or pay second bag fee of $35 each way if paid for at the airport; each bag is not to exceed 62 linear inches (length plus width plus height) and 50 pounds. Additional bags, as well as bags over 62 linear inches and 50 pounds, are subject to excess baggage fees of $75 each additional piece of excess baggage. For additional baggage information, please visit our online help.