Learn About Us
As the Hometown Airline, Sun Country Airlines is committed to supporting the Twin Cities which is our hub and where the great majority of our employees reside. When submitting requests, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines to facilitate the request process.
Guidelines for Charitable Contribution Requests
- Requests should be submitted in writing on organization/event letterhead. Include Federal Tax ID number (or proof of tax-exempt status if not-for-profit), address, contact person and telephone number. Please sign the request.
- Provide a summary of the organization’s objectives/purpose and a description of the event or program (limit to two pages).
- Include an estimate of the attendance and demographic make-up of the audience. List any other sponsors/partners participating in the event/program and describe plans for promotion of the event in the community. Please show how Sun Country will be included on advertisements, promotional materials or in on site promotion.
- Specify the desired number of tickets, origin and destination (if known) being requested.
- Ticket contributions (airfare certificate) provided by Sun Country cannot be redeemed for cash or used for barter and are not valid with any other promotion or certificate. Blackout dates and certain other restrictions apply.
- Requests should be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to the event or print material deadlines. Sun Country will respond in a timely manner.
Requests should be sent by mail to:
Community Contributions Committee
Sun Country Airlines
1300 Mendota Heights Road
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
You may also send your request via email to: