Terms & Conditions
Sun Country is owned and operated by MN Airlines LLC d/b/a Sun Country Airlines (Sun Country).
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Sun Country website (www.suncountry.com (the "Site"). In return for gaining access to our website and using it, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Sun Country reserves the right to change these terms and to make changes to any of the products or programs described in the website at anytime without notice or liability. Any such revisions are prospectively binding on you and therefore you should periodically visit this page when you use the website to review the then current agreement that binds you.
Ownership of Company Information
Information concerning Sun Country and its services, including flight schedules, status of Sun Country flights, routes, fares, text, graphics, data compilations, icons, audit and video clips, digital downloads, and logos are referred to as "Company Information." Sun Country owns all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names relating to the Company Information and the Company Information is proprietary to Sun Country.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Sun Country's website and any Company Information are available to you only to reference, evaluate or purchase Sun Country's services and products. You may use the Sun Country website and any company information only for personal, non-commercial purposes. Except in the connection with your authorized use of the Sun Country website, you may not copy, modify, display, license, distribute, transmit, display or download the company information without Sun Country's written consent. Do not use the Sun Country website to make any speculative or false reservation.
Links to other websites
Sun Country's website may have links to partner websites which are not operated, controlled or maintained by Sun Country. Sun Country is not responsible for the content of such websites and cannot guarantee that such websites will not change without our knowledge, and inclusion of such links in the Sun Country website does not imply Sun Country's endorsement or approval of the linked websites or their content.
THE CONTENT AND COMPANY INFORMATION FOUND ON SUN COUNTRY'S WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY CONCERNING THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS OFFERED OR PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUN COUNTRY'S WEBSITE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUN COUNTRY OR ITS PREFERRED PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF , OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF SUN COUNTRY'S WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE SUN COUNTRY'S WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING COMPANY INFORMATION), SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH SUN COUNTRY'S WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF SUN COUNTRY'S WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SUN COUNTRY OR ITS PREFERRED PARTNERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/ JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication-line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
While Sun Country takes reasonable steps to safeguard and prevent unauthorized access to your private information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access and we make no warranty, express or implied, or otherwise that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUN COUNTRY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUN COUNTRY WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
Note - This document is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader program. If you do not have this program, click here to download.
UFlex Change Fee Protection Plan
Effective December 9, 2015, the UFlex Change Fee Protection Plan is no longer offered. If you purchased a UFlex Change Fee Protection Plan prior to December 9, 2015, you can view the UFlex Change Fee Protection Plan terms and conditions here.
To help protect your travel investment, Sun Country offers travel protection plans for flight-only purchases and vacation package purchases including flight and hotel.
To learn more, please click here.
Credit Card Purchase Terms
Tickets purchased within 48 hours of travel may require the purchasing card holder to present the purchasing credit card and government issued photo identification for verification at the airport during check-in.
Please note: The purchaser may need to find alternate ticketing arrangements (i.e. travel agency) if unable present themselves at the departing airport at the time of check-in.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement governing access to, dealings with and of the website. Separate agreements may attach to any goods, products or services you obtain, use or purchase from the website.
Any failure of Sun Country to assert any rights it may have under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of our right to assert the same or any other right at any other time or against any other person or entity. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the then invalid or unenforceable provision will be stricken from this Agreement without affecting the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
Thank you for choosing Sun Country Vacations. To ensure that you understand the conditions of your vacation, please read the following terms and conditions completely.
*All hotel and flight taxes and fees required to be listed by the U.S. government ARE INCLUDED: Federal Excise taxes, Passenger Facility Charges, September 11th Security Fees, any applicable International Air Transportation Taxes, and other U.S. and foreign user, inspection, security, or other similarly based charges, fees, or taxes: as well as fuel surcharges, if applicable.
- All prices quoted are in U.S. dollars and will only be guaranteed upon receipt of payment.
- All Sun Country Vacations packages require flight on Sun Country Airlines and hotel.
- Prices are not retroactive. Any subsequent rate reduction cannot be applied to an existing Sun Country Vacations package.
- Prices include charges for planning, servicing and operating packages and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices DO NOT include the following: Passport and visa fees as required by destination country, some foreign departure taxes and other government-imposed charges; and MAY NOT include porterage, gratuities, resort fees or energy surcharges.
- Sun Country Vacations is not responsible for personal injury or property damage caused by any negligent act or omission by the hotel or other suppliers of any of the services being offered in connection with this trip. In no event shall Sun Country Vacations be liable for consequential damages.
- Sun Country Vacations reserves the right to substitute accommodations due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Sun Country Vacations does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to luggage or any belongings while in the custody of any hotel or bus/transfer company.
- By purchasing, you agree to receive e-mails related to your trip with Sun Country Vacations.
- Ufly Rewards points are earned on the airfare portion of your Sun Country Vacations package. Ufly Rewards account number must be applied to your booking prior to departure in order to earn points.
- Passengers flying on Ufly awards will not receive mileage credit and are not eligible for any bonus miles.
- Sun Country Vacations reserves the right to vary package inclusions, itineraries, options, and hotels if necessary.
- Once payment is applied, applicable cancellation and/or change fees will be assessed, some may be non-refundable.
- Additional fees (departure taxes, etc.) may be charged due to changes in regulations and policies.
- Some name changes made to confirmed hotel, car rental or activity bookings may require the component to be rebooked at the current available rate.
- Purchases of activities, transfers and travel insurance may be non-refundable.
Passenger Identification & Policies
- Domestic Travel: All passengers 18 years of age or older are required to present one (1) form of government-issued photo ID (such as a valid driver’s license) or two (2) forms of non- photo identification, one of which must be state or federal agency- issued (such as a U.S. Social Security card), before boarding a flight. Failure to present positive identification can result in denied boarding and no refunds will be granted.
- Proof of Citizenship: To enter or return from a foreign country, all passengers are required to present appropriate documentation. Each country, including the USA, has different requirements and these requirements are subject to change at any time. It is the passengers’ responsibility to have the correct documentation. All adults, minors and infants must have a valid passport for international travel.
- Foreign citizens may need visas to travel to/from the U.S. Non- U.S. residents also need proof of return flight or onward flights out of the U.S. upon entering.
- Sun Country Airlines does not permit passengers who are not U.S. citizens or legal residents to travel on a one- way ticket into the United States.
- Sun Country Vacations does not permit minors (passengers under the age of 18) to travel without being accompanied by an adult.
- Sun Country Vacations is not responsible for failure to present proper documentation. Incorrect documentation could result in denied entry and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- For the most accurate information on required documentation, visit http://travel.state.gov/
- All tickets must be issued by Sun Country Vacations.
- Sun Country Vacations does not permit minors to travel without being accompanied by an adult.
- FAA regulations require that a separate seat be purchased for a child 2 years of age or older. There is no charge for lap-held children under the age of 2.
- Birth certificates may be required at check-in as proof of age.
- Passengers 15 years of age or older may legally hold a child in their lap.
- Only one child under the age of 2 years old per passenger is allowed.
- We suggest you check in at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure and report to the gate at least 45 minutes before departure time. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in the loss of your seat.
- Sun Country Airlines have specific luggage allowances. It is the passenger’s responsibility to comply with those allowances, or excess/overweight baggage charges may apply and will be collected at the ticket counter of the departing airport.
- Sun Country Airlines Checked and Carry-on Baggage:
- Passengers may pre-pay their checked baggage fees online or with our reservations agents up to two (2) hours before their scheduled departure on domestic flights and up to 24 hours in advance for international flights. The pre-pay cost for the first bag is $20 each way per person and a second bag is $30 each way per person.
- Baggage fees paid at the airport are $25 for the first bag each way per person; $35 for the second bag each way per person.
- Each bag is not to exceed 62 linear inches (length plus width plus height) or 50 pounds. Additional bags, as well as bags over 62 linear inches or 50 pounds, are subject to an excess baggage fee of $75 each.
- Carry-on policy provides each ticketed passenger the following allowance at no additional charge: one (1) carry-on bag which may not exceed the dimensions of 24 inches long by 16 inches wide by 11 inches tall (including wheels, handles, or any other protruding items), and may not exceed 35 pounds in weight. Additionally, passengers may also carry one (1) smaller personal item (e.g. purse, laptop, etc.) which may not exceed dimensions of 16 inches long by 11 inches wide by 8 inches tall. This item must be stowed under the seat in from of passenger.
- Notice of Limited Liability
- Unless a higher value has been declared and additional charges paid, Sun Country's liability for any form of damages as a result of the disappearance of, damage to, or delay in delivery of a passenger's personal property, including luggage, properly checked to its custody, shall be limited to the fair market value of the personal property involved at the time of the loss or delay, but in no case involving wholly domestic travel shall such liability exceed $3,500 per passenger, except for mobility devices. For international travels, including the domestic portions, subject to the Warsaw Convention, the liability limit for delay, damage or loss is approximately $9.07 per pound ($20.00 per kg) for checked baggage and approximately $400 per passenger for unchecked baggage. Where the Montreal Convention applies, the liability of Sun Country Airlines for the delay, damage or loss to checked and unchecked baggage is limited to 1,000 Special Drawing Rights per passenger (approximately $1,750.00).
- On domestic flights, Sun Country shall not be liable for loss of, damage to, or delay in delivery of high value, fragile, or perishable items, including but not limited to, the following: medication, money, jewelry, silverware, negotiable papers, securities, electronic/video/photographic equipment, samples, heirlooms, antiques, artifacts, works of art, musical instruments, or other valuables included in the passenger's checked luggage, with or without the knowledge of Sun Country Airlines. Sun Country does not assume responsibility for loss or damage due to normal wear and tear; protruding parts, such as feet, handles, wheels, straps, hooks; oversized or over packed luggage.
- For more information, visit our website at www.suncountry.com/page/1/baggage-information.
Sun Country Vacations customers traveling to international destinations will receive 1 free checked bag per person, each way.
Hotel Accommodations and Activities Policies
- Sun Country Vacations cannot guarantee fulfillment or special arrangements or requests, such as adjoining rooms, bed configurations, or non-smoking room requests.
- Minimum check-in ages may vary between hotels. Please see the individual hotel profile for details.
- Valid identification will be required to check in.
- Hotel may require a credit card imprint or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals, resort fees and/or security deposit, which are the responsibility of the guest.
- Disability accessibility varies widely between hotels in international destinations; although listed as handicap accessible it may not be ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant. Accessible rooms are on a request-only basis, based on availability.
Car Rental Information
- Each rental day is based one 24-hour rental period beginning at the time you pick up your car.
- The first person on the booking will be listed as the main driver and must have a valid driver’s license held for at least one year and be at least 25 years of age. Other age restrictions may vary by car rental company.
- Charges not included at the time of booking include: Collision Damage Waiver, Personal Accident Insurance, Theft Protection Coverage, gasoline, applicable taxes for optional services, local taxes, airport service charges, additional driver charges, and drop- off charges.
- Upon delivery of your car, you will be required to present a credit card to cover the insurance deductible.
- Car rental companies and tour operators will not make partial refunds on unused services or apply any portion of the rental to charges for gasoline, insurance, or damages.
- We accept the following forms of payment:
- Sun Country Airlines Signature Visa, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express issued in the United States or Canada and with a U.S. or Canadian billing address.
- Sun Country Airlines travel vouchers.
- Sun Country Vacations travel vouchers.
Sun Country Vacations Cancel & Change Policies
|Days to Departure|
|Category||45 & Beyond||44-8||7-0|
|Air seat assignment||
|UFlex Vacation Protection Coverage (Effective if purchased prior to December 9, 2015)||Cash Option||
|Cancel Fees||Air (Coach & Upgraded First Class||Domestic||
|Air seat assignment||
|UFlex Vacation Protection Coverage||
1A change is defined as a change in flight time, travel date, destination, passenger name, and/or hotel. Each change is considered a unique instance even if multiple changes occur on the same booking at the same time.