Travel Protection/Trip Insurance
Traveling is fun and rewarding; it is also an investment of time and money. And while you can plan ahead to make sure your trip goes as expected, sometimes the unexpected happens before or during your trip.
To help protect your travel investment, Sun Country offers travel protection plans for flight-only purchases and vacation package purchases including flight and hotel.
Each plan includes options that cover you if changes take place prior to your trip, as well as insuring you for unexpected events that may happen while on your trip.Flight-only options:
The Sun Country Airlines UFlex Change Fee Protection Plan and Air Ticket Protection Plan are affordable benefits and services that provide coverage and assistance for unexpected changes and events that may affect your flight plans.
Prior to departure, the UFlex Change Fee Protection Plan allows you to:
- Make up to 3 changes to your ticket with no change fees
While on your trip, the Air Ticket Protection Plan (administered through our partner, Travel Guard) protects you from:
- Unexpected things that happen during travel -- loss or damage of baggage/personal property, baggage delay, trip interruption, trip delay, medical expense/emergency assistance, and more
Vacation package options:
The affordable Sun Country Vacations UFlex Vacation Protection Plan offers vacation travelers who have purchased their flight and hotel through Sun Country, the utmost in flexibility prior to departure and superb coverage while on vacation.
Prior to departure, the UFlex Vacation Protection Plan allows you to:
- Cancel for any reason with no penalty
- Make up to 3 changes to your vacation with no change fees (A change is defined as a change in flight time, travel date, destination, passenger name, and/or hotel. Each change is considered a unique instance even if multiple changes occur on the same booking at the same time.)
While on vacation, the UFlex Vacation Protection Plan protects you from:
- Unexpected things that happen during vacation -- loss or damage of baggage/personal property, baggage delay, trip interruption, trip delay, medical expense/emergency assistance, and more