Booking a trip with Sun Country is easy and convenient. Whether booking flight only or a flight and hotel package, take advantage of our various ways to pay.
Forms of payment accepted:
- Debit and Credit Cards — One debit or credit card can be applied per online booking. Sun Country accepts debit cards and the following credit cards: Sun Country Airlines® Signature Visa®, Visa®, MasterCard®, and Discover®.
- Sun Country Airlines Vouchers — Redeem online* by entering the voucher number during the payment step of checkout or by calling Reservations.
- Ufly Rewards Points — Members can redeem points or combine points with a debit or credit card to pay in full.
*Vouchers emailed from Sun Country can be redeemed online. Other vouchers, including those issued at the airport and those that begin with 337, must be redeemed by calling Reservations.
Booking Flight Only
When purchasing flights, full payment is due at the time of booking.
Booking a Flight and Hotel Package
Save even more by purchasing flights and hotel together and take advantage of three easy ways to secure the reservation:
- Pay In Full — Due at the time of booking.
- Put Down Deposit — If it is 46 or more days prior to departure, secure the reservation by making a credit card deposit. Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure. At 45 days prior to departure for travelers booking directly with Sun Country, the remaining balance will automatically be charged to the credit card used to make the deposit. For reservations made through a travel agent, the agent will work with their client when final payment is due. Ufly Rewards points may not be used for a deposit.
- Put Trip On Hold — If the trip is:
- 46 days or more prior to departure, it can be put on a 48-hour hold, which guarantees the price and components of the trip. Payment must be applied to the booking within 48 hours or it will automatically cancel.
- 8-45 days prior to departure, it can be put on a 24-hour hold. Payment must be applied to the booking within 24 hours or it will automatically cancel.