Flight Only Change Fee Waiver
Terms & Conditions
Change Fee Waiver allows the one-time modification of your itinerary up to 24 hours prior to departure without incurring any change fees. Customer are responsible for any difference in airfare and optional services for the alternate flight(s) or date(s), as well as any difference in government taxes and fees. All subsequent modifications to your itinerary will be subject to the standard change fee policy.
- Change Fee Waiver is only available on air-only itineraries.
- Add Change Fee Waiver to your reservation during initial booking only, on SunCountry.com, through the SunCountry.com travel agent portal or via Sun Country customer service.
- Change Fee Waiver must be purchased for all passengers on the reservation.
- Change Fee Waiver only allows for a one-time only waiver of change fees for a modification to the itinerary.
- You can modify the flight date, time, and/or origin/destination of the itinerary. All changes must be done at least 24 hours in advance of the first scheduled flight on the itinerary, otherwise the modifications are subject to the standard change fee policy.
- Change Fee Waiver may not be available for purchase on all flights.
- Qualified itineraries with credit balances from changes or cancellations will be issued a non-refundable, non-transferable voucher good for future travel.