Here are a few tips to help you navigate our site:
When To Contact Reservations
Please call Reservations if you are:
- Booking a vacation package and need more than one hotel room
- Making a change to an existing reservation
Note: If you need to make changes to an existing reservation that was made through a 3rd party (not directly with Sun Country), you will need to contact the 3rd party; Sun Country Reservations is not able to make the change.
Manage an existing reservation by logging into My Trips:
- Add your Sun Country Rewards number, if you haven’t already
- Add a Known Traveler #, if you have one
- Upgrade to within 24 hours of departure
- Add or edit seat assignments for bookings made directly with Sun Country
- Add or edit the number of checked bags for bookings made directly with Sun Country
Site not displaying correctly
Price Compare Calendar
The Price Compare Calendar is available when you do a Flight search. To view the calendar, click the arrow next to "Price Compare Calendar" under the departing or returning flight sections.
Book with Sun Country Rewards Points
You no longer need to pre-select an option to use Sun Country Rewards points. Simply proceed through the booking process until Step 6, where there will be an option to redeem Sun Country Rewards Points. If not already logged in, you will need to log in to see points available.
Clear the Browser Cache/Cookies
Click the menu icon in the upper right corner . Click Settings > history > clear browsing data > empty the cache > clear browsing data button.
Click the gear wheel icon in the upper right corner. Click Safety > Delete browsing history > Temporary Internet files and website files > Delete.
Click on the Firefox button in the upper left corner, and select Options/Preferences from the submenu. Click on Advanced > Network > Clear Now in the Cached Web Content section.
Click Edit (or Safari for Mac users) in the upper menu bar, then select Empty Cache… from the submenu. Click on Empty in the pop-up box.
Upgrade to New Browser
- Click on the browser of your choice: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer. After you click on the browser, a new window will open and you will be taken to the browser's download page.
- Click on the download button that is displayed. The free download is already preconfigured for your operating system.
- You will be asked: "Would you like to save this file?" Click on the <Save File> button.
- Wait for the browser software to download completely. It might take several minutes, depending on the speed of your computer and Internet connection. After the download is completed, the browser software may start to install automatically. If this happens, then skip to Step 6 below. If the browser software does not begin to install automatically, double-click on the top file in the "Downloads" box that is displayed. Then proceed to Step 5.
- An "Open File - Security Warning" box will be displayed. You will be asked: "Do you want to run this file?" Click on the <Run> button.
- You may have to answer a couple of questions before the browser software installs. It is recommended to accept the default settings. Wait patiently while the browser software is installed on your computer. The installation process may take a few minutes.
After the browser software is installed, it will typically open automatically. If it doesn't, double-click on the browser icon that is displayed on your desktop.
Update the OS Software — iPhone or iPad
- Plug your device in to a power source and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed. If you tap Cancel, learn what to do next.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, plug your iOS device in to a power source. Overnight, your device will update automatically.
- If asked, enter your passcode.