As Minnesota's Hometown Airline™, Sun Country Airlines is committed to supporting the Twin Cities, which is our hub and where the great majority of our employees reside. When submitting donation requests, please email them to email@example.com, or mail your request to:
Charitable Contributions Committee
Sun Country Airlines
1300 Corporate Center Curve
Eagan, MN 55121
We ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines to facilitate the request process.
Guidelines for Charitable Requests
- Requests should be submitted in writing on organization/event letterhead. Include Federal Tax ID number (or proof of tax-exempt status if not-for-profit), address, contact person, and telephone number. Please sign the request.
- Provide a summary of the organization’s objectives/purpose and a description of the event or program (limit to two pages).
- Include an estimate of the attendance and demographic makeup of the audience. List any other sponsors/partners participating in the event/program and describe plans for promotion of the event in the community. Please show how Sun Country will be included on advertisements, promotional materials, or on-site promotion.
- Specify the desired number of tickets, origin, and destination (if known) that is being requested.
- Ticket contribution (airfare certificate) provided by Sun Country cannot be redeemed for cash or used for barter and not valid with any other promotion or certificate. Blackout dates and certain other restrictions apply.
- Requests should be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to the event or print material deadlines. Sun Country will respond in a timely manner.