- Boston, MA (BOS) (seasonal)
- New York, NY/Newark, NJ (EWR)
- Orlando, FL (MCO)
- Miami, FL (MIA)
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW)
- Tampa, FL (TPA)
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX (DFW)
- Denver, CO (DEN) (seasonal)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN (MSP)
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- Portland, OR (PDX)
- San Diego, CA (SAN)
- Seattle, WA (SEA)
- San Francisco, CA (SFO)
- Anchorage, AK (ANC)
- Honolulu, HI (HNL)
- San Juan, PR (SJU)
- Hilo, HI (ITO)
- Kona, HI (KOA)
- Lihue, HI (LIH)
- Maui, HI (OGG)
Packaging & Marking
- All shipments must be packaged for safe transportation with ordinary care and handling.
- All shipments must be packaged to withstand a 48 hour transit time.
- Each piece must be properly packaged to protect its contents from damage in ordinary handling.
- Each piece of a shipment must be legibly and durably marked with the name and address of the shipper and consignee.
- Each piece must be packaged not to exceed the floor bearing capabilities of the aircraft.
Sun Country Cargo complies with all TSA cargo security requirements, including:
- Sun Country will accept cargo from Known Shippers and Indirect Air Carriers (IACs) who are operating with a TSA-approved security program and have a Sun Country Cargo account.
- All shipments are subject to inspection.
- A complete and accurate description of the commodity must be documented on the air waybill.
- Shippers must have a valid government-issued photo ID.
- $.50 per pound valuation: free
- Additional valuation charge: $.50 per $100 of additional declared value
- Minimum valuation charge: $12
Note: Declared value is not insurance.