International Products (Via Interline Service) & Rates
Packaging & Marking
- All shipments must be packaged for safe transportation with ordinary care and handling.
- All shipments must be packaged to withstand a 48 hour (U.S.) or 72 hour (international) transit time.
- Each piece must be properly packaged to protect its contents from damage in ordinary handling.
- Each piece of a shipment must be legibly and durably marked with the name and address of the shipper and consignee.
- Each piece must be packaged not to exceed the floor bearing capabilities of the aircraft.
Sun Country Cargo complies with all TSA cargo security requirements, including:
- Sun Country will accept cargo from Known Shippers and Indirect Air Carriers (IACs) who are operating with a TSA-approved security program and have a Sun Country Cargo account.
- All shipments are subject to inspection.
- A complete and accurate description of the commodity must be documented on the air waybill.
- Shippers must have a valid government-issued photo ID.
- $.50 per pound valuation: free
- Additional valuation charge: $.50 per $100 of additional declared value
- Minimum valuation charge: $12
Note: Declared value is not insurance.