- Boston, MA (BOS)
- New York, NY (JFK)
- Orlando, FL (MCO)
- Miami, FL (MIA)
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW)
- Tampa, FL (TPA)
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX (DFW)
- Denver, CO (DEN)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN (MSP)
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- Portland, OR (PDX)
- San Diego, CA (SAN)
- Seattle, WA (SEA)
- San Francisco, CA (SFO)
- Anchorage, AK (ANC)
- Honolulu, HI (HNL)
- San Juan, PR (SJU)
- Hilo, HI (ITO)
- Kona, HI (KOA)
- Lihue, HI (LIH)
- Maui, HI (OGG)
Acceptance / Restrictions
- Sun Country Cargo cannot guarantee the availability of cooling or freezing facilities at origin, destination or points en route.
- Sun Country Cargo assumes no responsibility for spoilage due to delay, thawing or freezing unless it is the result of Sun Country Cargo’s own gross negligence.
- Sun Country Cargo assumes no responsibility for damage caused by an air temperature that is less than 32 degrees F or above 86 degrees F at origin, destination or any point en route.
- Seafood (regardless of the outer packaging) must not weigh more than:
- Shellfish/Lobsters: 120 pounds per box
- Tuna: 250 pounds per box
- Other seafood:150 pounds per box
- Exceptions are permitted only with advance approval and arrangements.
- Pre-booking is required for perishable shipments.
- $.50 per pound valuation: free
- Additional valuation charge: $.50 per $100 of additional declared value
- Minimum valuation charge: $12
Note: Declared value is not insurance.
- All shipments are subject to governing domestic or international rules and classifications as stated in the Sun Country Cargo Rules.
- Dry Ice of no more than 5.5 pounds per piece is an excepted quantity and not classified as “Dangerous Goods” for air transport, and therefore acceptable for carriage on Sun Country Airlines. Quantities exceeding 5.5 pounds per piece are not acceptable.
- Shipments must be tendered to, and picked up from, Sun Country Cargo facilities.
- Transit time begins at the time of tender in the origin city and ends at the time the shipment arrives at the destination station.
- Shipments must be packaged to withstand 48 hours (within the U.S.) or 72 hours (international) transit time.
- Shipments must reference a contact name and telephone number; contact must be accessible 24/7.
- Shipments must have clear delivery instructions and/or arrangements on the air waybill.
- Shipments that require refrigeration should use gel packs. Wet ice is forbidden.
- Check locations for refrigeration capabilities.