Our carry-on policy provides each ticketed passenger the following allowance at no additional charge:
- One carry-on bag per passenger which may not exceed any of the following dimensions: 24 inches long x 16 inches wide x 11 inches tall (including wheels, handles, or any other protruding items), and may not exceed 35 pounds in weight.
- One smaller personal item (e.g., purse, laptop, etc.) which may not exceed any of the following dimensions: 16 inches long x 11 inches wide x 8 inches tall. This item must be able to be stowed under the seat in front of the passenger.
Passengers can transport liquids, gels, lotions, or similar items through the security checkpoint if the items are less than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) individually and they fit into a transparent one quart (one liter) plastic bag. The contents must fit completely in the plastic bag and will be subjected to x-ray inspection separate from the passenger’s carry-on bag.
Passengers may also have the following items, but must declare them to TSA at the screening checkpoint.
- Baby formula/milk (including breast milk), juice, and baby food in containers if a baby or small child is traveling.
- Medications in the form of liquid, gel, or aerosol.
- Liquids (including juice) or gels for diabetic or medical needs.
For questions, visit the TSA liquids rule.