If you are unable to print or download your boarding pass, please see a Sun Country agent at the ticket counter for assistance.
Things to remember:
- Ticket counters are not open for in-person check-in and baggage check until two hours prior to departure at all designated Sun Country locations. (Three hours for San Francisco International Airport and Southwest Florida International Airport — Fort Myers) .
- All Sun Country ticket locations will be closed for check-in 45 minutes (U.S. airports) and one hour (international airports) prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Passengers must be onboard the plane at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure. Passengers who are not on time may be denied travel on the flight and change/cancel fees may apply.
- For domestic travel within the United States, customers over the age of 18 years must show a valid federal or state government-issued photo identification (valid driver's license, valid passport, or a valid military identification card) at the ticket counter and at the security checkpoint.
- All adults, minors, and infants traveling internationally via air to and from the U.S. and Canada must have a valid passport.
Traveling With Luggage
You may use online or mobile app check-in even if you have luggage. As long as you have the boarding pass you printed or downloaded during the online or mobile app check-in process, you may check your luggage with:
- A skycap curbside (where available)
- An agent at the ticket counter once the ticket counter opens prior to your flight
You can also save time with the convenience of pre-paying for your checked baggage online or via the Sun Country Airlines mobile app. Pre-paying for checked baggage is available up to 24 hours prior to departure for international flights and up to one hour prior to departure for domestic flights.
No Luggage To Check
If you check-in online and are not checking any luggage, you may proceed directly to the gate upon arrival at the terminal. Please have the boarding pass you printed during the online check-in process and appropriate identification in-hand for the security checkpoint.
On the day of travel, all passengers must be checked in either at the airport ticket counter or through the Sun Country Airlines website or mobile app and be available for passenger boarding at the departure gate at least 30 minutes (domestic flights) or 60 minutes (international flights) prior to scheduled departure. Failure to do so will subject the reservation(s) to cancellation.
Passengers must be onboard the plane at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure. Passengers who are not on time may be denied travel on the flight and change/cancel fees may apply.