Affordable First Class Service
Travel in comfort and experience Sun Country’s affordable First Class service onboard the plane. First Class travelers can:
- Check their first two bags for free (bags also receive priority delivery to baggage claim)
- Experience faster check-in lines, shorter security lines, and priority boarding
- Enjoy personalized and exceptional onboard service
- Relax with spacious First Class seating and added leg room
- Savor freshly prepared hot meals or a filling snack
- Toast to a great trip with a selection of complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Relax with a movie, TV show, and more with complimentary use of a Sun Country Digital Entertainment Device
- Earn 10 points per $1 spent if a Ufly Rewards member
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent using a Sun Country Airlines® Visa®
Ways To Book First Class Service
Purchase at time of booking to guarantee First Class service
Lock in an exceptional First Class experience, guarantee spacious First Class seating, and enjoy all the additional benefits listed above by selecting affordable Sun Country First Class service during the booking process.
Upgrade prior to departure if First Class seating is available
Travelers who have already purchased a Coach Class ticket can upgrade to a First Class ticket for the same flight and same day as originally purchased, if First Class seating is available. Pricing for upgrades and the process on how to upgrade varies based on the number of hours prior to departure. If upgrading:
- 25 hours or more prior to departure, please call Reservations. The cost to upgrade is the difference between the originally purchased Coach Class ticket and the cost of the First Class ticket at the time of upgrading.
- 1-24 hours prior to departure for flights within the U.S., travelers can upgrade (the cost to upgrade varies):
- During the online check-in process
- At an airport kiosk, where available
- At the ticket counter
- By calling Reservations
- 2 hours prior to departure for flights to/from Mexico, Costa Rica, and the Caribbean, travelers can upgrade at the airport ticket counter upon check-in. The cost to upgrade varies.