Please regard the following advisories.
Sun Country flights may experience delays due to forecasted weather conditions in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN (MSP). Please be sure to check your flight status frequently.
- Effective 2:00pm, CT (Central Time), January 19, 2018, Sun Country Airlines will allow passengers who purchased tickets prior to effective date and time that are confirmed to travel to/from Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN (MSP) on January 22, 2018, to rebook to another Sun Country flight one time with no additional charges, provided space is available within the same cabin as the original ticket.
- Travel must commence by January 29, 2018. Tickets remain non-refundable.
- Tickets must be rebooked prior to original scheduled departure and must be from the same departure city and to the same destination.
- Changes to departure city and/or destination are subject to the fare difference if the price of the new ticket is higher.
- This waiver does not apply to any changes made prior to this effective time/date.
- If you have an air/car or air/hotel package, fees may apply for changes to your booking.
For those passengers who have booked a reservation through Sun Country Airlines and would like to reschedule, please contact Sun Country Airlines Reservations Department at 800-359-6786 (Toll-free) from 6am- 11pm CT Monday - Sunday.
Effective January 19th, Sun Country will not accept smart bags with non-removable lithium-ion batteries as carry-on or checked baggage. For additional information please see our baggage policies – special items page.
Additional Screening of Tablets & Laptops on International Flights
Effective July 20, 2017, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) are requiring additional security measures on flights from international destinations into the U.S., including heightened screening of any portable electronic device (PED) larger than a cell phone.
Travelers are still allowed to bring electronic devices such as tablets and laptops onboard, however additional screenings will take place on a random basis.
When arriving at the airport, be sure to allow time for these additional security measures. Note that Sun Country Airlines ticket counters in international airports open 2 hours prior to departure.
To learn more, visit dhs.gov.